Monday, March 29, 2010

Delivery Is Everything and Very2 Important to sell on Ebay..How?

How To Sell On Ebay :

It doesn’t matter whether your product is information or a flyswatter. If you understand marketing, you can make serious income.

Robert G. Allan, Author

Multiple Streams of Internet Income

How will your offerings make me look better, feel better? What will my family and friends say? Will this help me enjoy my leisure? Money is forever the great desire.

Now more than ever, people seek financial security, and look for ways to save money- especially over the long run. Saving money and buying at a lower price are sound copy points. But they must be followed through with benefits, reasons, more benefits and sound facts.

When designing each of your listings, stick to the facts and BENEFITS [“What's in it for ME!?!”]! A potential customer may be sold, but will that person buy?


My Ebay : How to sell on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment